Thursday, November 09, 2006

The real America is back and blow jobs do make the pain go away

Quote of the day:

RS: Do you think giving him a blow job will make his teeth hurt less?

Me: Yes, BJs make everything better. But it will make your jaw hurt more...

So yesterday was a good day:

  • 20 new Pro-Choice reps in the House
  • South Dakota voted DOWN the abortion ban
  • It seems that Montana and Vahginnnnia are both going to the dems
  • A first time ever woman Speaker O' the House

Perhaps choice will safely be our right after all, and the christian right is not nearly as powerful as we thought. I worry that this will just rally them, which will suck. But I digress...

That's as much about politics I have said in years, and that will be the last I write for awhile. I fuckin hate politics.

I am back to having N as a friend on MySpace. We still need to talk. The single dad on MySpace seems like a decent prospect. And if I ever get off my ass and get up to NYC, I have a very cute, sorta young but now dear friend to visit. Things are looking promising. I have choices. Its like a smorgasbord.

This week has been about finding a new job and exercise. Exercise I have been so-so on. The job? Looking forward to the interview on Monday. I hope this pans out.

RS is MIA this week. Sob! Hotness is a bit down in the dumps - seems that a decision is looming upon her and, having been there myself (shit, so have you RS and Homey) , I know this is overwhelming.

No comments: