Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Let's call him whackoff smirnoff

Not too much happening. Quick round-up of events:

Had a small gathering on Friday night, and got to meet N's, the ex, new squeeze. We'll call her Philly girl. I think he's uncomfortable with her - he says its like dating him in that she's dating around and doesn't care what he thinks. Well, I said, karma is a bitch, isn't it?

Headed down to Oak Island/Southport for the rest of the weekend early Sat, very hungovah, and had McDonald's on the way down. There went my diet for the rest of the weekend.

The weekend was very fun, but not too much to report on. Nice house, gracious and generous hosts who paid for everything, and a lot of drinking. A lot. Started at 11 am and didn't stop all day. My liver was begging me to leave. We made many jokes about the ex - the subject line is but just one:

  • He was banking at Whackovia and making many deposits in the spank bank
  • Let's stop referring to him as whack a mole. Let's call him whackoff smirnoff. He liked the vodka, didn't he?

There was five of us, with me as odd man out, til Saturday night. A guy named Tom was coming over. One of my friends said, hey, maybe (insert my name here) could hit that. And my other friend, said, no I'm not gonna let that happen. I think he's gay, too effeminate.

Of course I am thinking to myself - ooooh love the fem guys. If he looks like he might be gay, bring it on. I'm all about that. Let him look like Richard Butler, or some of the guys I dated in the 80's. Please!

I come downstairs after getting ready and there he is at the counter, eating shrimp. And I think to myself, wow, that's not at all the person I expected. My friend wasn't gonna let me hit it b/c he's too fem...

She isn't gonna let me hit it because he's too fat.

He was easily, easily 300 pounds. Ugh.

He was fem, but he was sooooo large. I was not digging it at all.

Have not heard from the 10th grade ex. Crickets. I think he's changed his mind about seeing me...oh well.

Off to work.

No comments: