Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally a breakthrough

After some more talking, we finally reached a point on the phone last night where we were nice to each other again.

Don't feel like rehashing here yet - so very tired- but it was a good conversation. I told him I thought he had gone through more changes than I in adapting himself to our life together -and that wasn't always fair nor had I previously acknowledged all that he had done.

That was a good moment...

Other key moments:

Do you want to date other women? (NO)

Do you want to date me? (This answer was all over the place from no (ouch,) to not the way things are now (duh!) to a resounding yes by the end of the call)

Do you need more time? (Yes)

How much? (days...not long...need to work on thing about me)

We'll see how this goes but I am hopeful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, you are an idiot. Can't you see this asshole is playing you in every classical cliche way a man/dog can do? I guess I am an idiot for reading this shite everyday thinking you are some empowered/enlightened woman. Cut him the fuck loose and move on and for the love of God stop making the same mistakes over and over and over ad naseum...

Kitty Collins said...

Wow!

Nobody is making you read this...