Monday, June 12, 2006

Dude that is my favorite Jamorquai album

Am on the road traveling - was out in Colorado for the weekend (with the bf) and now in SF with Rock Star and Gal Pal and Ivy will be joining us tomorrow. I have some observations:
  • Stoner parties are no fun at all if you are not stoned
  • Stoners LOVE Jamorquai...(shit am I even spelling that right?) and they love to listen to it while stoned
  • Jamorquai apparently had more than one album beyond the one with the crazy video that everyone knows them for - who knew?
  • People in Colorado all drive exactly the speed limit b/c most of them smoke pot regularly
  • No matter how far you go away from home, your neighborhood bailbondsmen will find you - proof is Jesse the bondbailsman from Sanford who sat next to us at a bar last night. We're out here in SF and manage to make friends with someone from just one county over back home. This is a good thing. I think everyone should probably have a bailbondsman as a friend
  • The more I drink, the better I think I speak french
  • This is contagious. The more Rock Star drinks, the more she peppers her words with "mon dieu" and "zut alors."
  • Beware of cute women bartenders who offer to do shots with you - chambord gives you a nasty headache
  • Beware of bald jewish Harry Goldenblatt lookin guys with pot to offer and crack-style lighters
  • My mouth tasted like ass this morning
  • I sound like a cross between Bea Arthur, Brenda Vaccaro and Kathleen Turner after a night of drinking and smoking

No comments: