Monday, June 19, 2006

So busy with this surprise party

No time to blog as I am so busy setting up a surprise party for the BF.

But the rest of the week in SF was pretty interesting. I have to hand it to Gal Pal, who, as Rock Star sistah states, has now graduated to Rock Star status. She hooked up with her new BF all over San Fran and missed out on the following due to being a prisoner in her hotel room of love:

  • The best damn won ton soup I have ever had - Far East Cafe in ChinaTown on Grant. (Okay so maybe it was sooo good b/c I was sooo hung over. Whatever. I stand by the reco. And try the Dim Sum appetizer. Who knows what those meatwads were but they tasted deeeelish. The little private eating rooms in this place are really cool.)
  • Hanging out with totally hung over US

Due to some strange illness/prolonged hangover/three day headache I missed the best Thai food ever. According to my friends. I had to be feeling really shitty to stay in whilst in SF.

I did meet up with my friend who got married in Vegas (where I met the hottie from Leeds...hello gorgeous!) who updated me on that whole group. Apparently a couple of pregnancies occurred after that weekend (the couples were married or engaged already so no biggie) and there's an impending wedding next month that everyone is heading to in Ireland. Fun! My friend was happy to hear about Ivy League and wants to meet him, and there were no hard feelings about me not going to London for that week in November.

So back to my new Rock Star Sistah, Must have been fun. Lots of time spent in the hotel room. Maybe starting that blog is appropos now???

No comments: