Friday, June 02, 2006

I have a mansion in hell now

I think after that last post, I have a mansion in hell on one of the best cul de sacs.

Rock star is going today to an early showing of the code, but her Vegas man does not want to play the game as he's actually interested in the movie. Tsk tsk. I am disappointed. A late afternoon showing is perfect for the game. They will probably make out, but that will be hormones and not any sort of mood setting from the film because what sex and sexual energy there was in the book (and I have to admit there was some) is completely stripped out of what made it to the big screen.

My other rock star friend was made a manager today here at work - bravo to you! This is great news.

It has been a slow week. All work, little play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So next time you're at your folk's summer house, I want to buy you a drink at the Tiki Bar

Kitty Collins said...

Hmm lawschoolfling - I don't know who you are and I know its probably not a good idea to get a drink from you

Kitty Collins said...

Ah lawschoolfling now I DO KNOW who you are!!!