Thursday, November 08, 2007

He actually used "loins" in a sentence.

Since I last wrote, the cold I have, which previously was simmering around in my body, decided to kick it up a notch and kick my ass. Couple that with work and teaching the rugrats gymnastics two nights a week, I'm exhausted.

Good news on the gymnastics is that I worked the full month of Oct, and even with taking off an hour on Halloween, my Nov. bill for tuition for mini-me was incredibly cheaper. 1/3 cheaper. Whoohoo. That four hours a week I put in is totally worth it to not pay over $300 every month.

And then, of course, there are the boys.

Sunday. I was online briefly, and concert boy sent me an IM. He had just finished his half marathon, and wanted to see if I wanted to go to the UNC/NCSU game the next Saturday. Hmmm. He's learning. Got me 6 days in advance. Whoohoo. Said yes, but told him I'm wearing blue this time and won't be rooting for the pack. He agreed but said I couldn't be obnoxious or his friends would ban me. (I'm worried...)

Didn't hear anything from Mr. MLB til Monday. Asked me to watch Monday Night Football, but I was hosting the jeans/cocktail party. We texted back and forth several times, and I told him I could maybe do something later in the week. He said, maybe Wednesday...and we left it at that

Prison Break guy was out of town this weekend and returned Monday afternoon. Asked me out, via email, on Monday night (around the same time I was texting, from the party, with Mr. MLB. Is there some sort of radar for this shit? I go through hours and hours with no emails, no texts, then bam they all arrive or contact me at the same time. But I digress...) for Thursday or Friday night.

Tuesday. My shit day at work. Had made plans to go out on Tuesday night with Rock Star, Philly Girl, T, Kirsten Dunst look alike girl, and a few other randoms for a random fun Tuesday night. Only three of us ended up meeting up - me, Philly and T. There was some crazy, funny drama at Ral Times where Philly Girl and Militant (remember her - read past posts) ran into each other and compared notes a bit as to what N the ex has been saying to them. Wow. I would not want to be in his shoes this week, that's all I can say. Karma is kicking him big time in the ass right now, and he's realizing how very small out town is. Meanwhile, T and I are just laughing about it.

Fun Girl btw is in study mode and is absent from our fun as of late.

While out and about with all the dramarama, I got a random text from Mr. MLB saying: "Hope you had a great day..." Hmm. We texted a bit. Tentatively made a date for Wednesday night for Tapas.

Wednesday. Prison break guy sends a random text saying, hey can we bring along friends when we go out on Thursday night? I text back, sure, I'll start rounding up the troops. I think to myself, hmm, he's wanting to keep it casual, our last date was one on one and he's worried about two of those in a row. Whatever, don't care, invited friends along (both mutual and one's he doesn't know) and he did the same and we'll hang. I've got patience for this one.

Around noon, Mr. MLB says, sorry, can't make it afterall. We're trying to reschedule now. Disappointed but knew it was tentative anyway.

Mr. Concert guy asks me to meet him at Crowleys. I don't b/c I don't feel well enough after the dinner I had with one of my friends at the Angus Barn.

I get an email from NYC writer guy last night, asking me to visit or for him to come down here. I wrote back saying I miss Macdougal Street. He wrote, and I quote:

And Macdougal extends its invitation to you, as before. It enjoyed your visit. As did my liver. And my loft. And my loins, sewn drunk and still smiling with memories of feet on the ceiling, the curve of your hip asleep, and not nearly enough...
Well, you get it...

Yup. I got it. He used loins in a sentence and managed to put a smile on my face as I fell asleep last night.

No comments: