Thursday, March 09, 2006

Buyer's remorse

Why the hell didn't anybody warn me about mood swings post surgery. Damn! I am like a ball of anger one minute and a weepy housewife the next.

It's either lack of sleep that's influencing this or some sort of weird depression I've settled into b/c I am less than happy with the results of the surgery. I know in reality that the swelling is going to go down and I am going to feel better eventually, but right now, living this, is just pure hell. And its been a factor in the fights I have picked with Ivy League hottie all week. Best bet is to stay away from him for awhile.

And honestly, they look really, really stupid when I don't have my clothes on. I hope this gets better. I have buyer's remorse for my new boobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it honey. The swelling goes down in a few weeks, and then you secretly wonder if you should have gotten them bigger.