Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am touring the facility and picking up slack

Lots of my coworkers are out at an event in Vegas. Party at Pure, dancing at the Wynn. Wish I was there! Snoozeville here.

Feeling so much better. I have learned to sleep propped up on pillows!

Had a quick lunch with Ivy League today. We've been dating for awhile, and working in connecting buildings for over two months, and today was the first time we decided to eat lunch with each other. I don't know why I didn't ask him to do this before. It was only 20 minutes but it was nice - nice to get out of my office, nice to walk out of my building for awhile into the other buildings, and nice to see him.

God he looked really good.

Seriously, I walked to his office and I was almost shocked, as I always am but in a good way, by his looks. Yum. I would drink that boy's bathwater...

No comments: