Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Do you Haiku?

I do.

I had a moment of clarity this am. Wrote this. Its funnier if you know the company I work for.

We ask you do much
We pay you very little
Eggroll of regret

Seriously. All haikuing aside, I don't want to be asked to leave tomorrow. I do want to be here and contribute, but I can't stop trying to be pithy. As much as I love to write, this blog isn't helping me pay the mortgage.

I dread tomorrow.

I can report that the girls are much better. They are significantly less sore, starting to fall into place, and indeed, as one of my reader's commented, I secretly wish I went just a bit bigger. But I'll enjoy these for awhile and see how things go.

Things with Ivy League? Delicious. He is one adorable man. I actually got turned on last night watching him answer a tie-breaking trivia question at a bar. I love how smart and cocky he is one minute and how kind and geeky he can be the next. God am I lame or what? I so wish I could be cooler about him.

We leave on vacation together in two days.

No comments: