Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Not doing any better...

in terms of forgetting or getting over him. I make it through another day and think its going to be easier and its really not.

I am doing better in terms of me. I feel better about me. I'm pissed as hell at him, and still a bit mad at myself for not being stronger. But I feel good overall about who I am.

I worry a bit about him - I guess I can step outside of my anger enough to be concerned.

My friends have been great. My family? Not so much.

Watching Bridget Jones' Diary was torture.

Why is when you are no longer part of a couple you see couples EVERYWHERE and they all seem so shiny and happy? They are all skipping around together, going to dinner, getting engaged. I must have seen twenty couples at Harris Teeter. Reminding me at every turn how alone I suddenly am. That and that everyone is getting laid but me. (Need to remedy that fast.)

And those EHarmony commercials! Ugh! E Harmony - how dorky chubby people hook up.

No comments: