Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ugh

Bad day. Missing him. The idea of him. What I wanted him to be. What I wanted to be.

Regardless. It's Sunday. I miss him. Bad day. Really bad day.

I'm getting to the point where I do want a pint of ice cream - and Goodberry's flavor today just happens to be sweet cream...

Nope - the jeans are fitting well. I'm feeling better about myself as a result. Frozen custard WOULD NOT be a good idea.

Still miss him. WTF! Damnit! At least when I am angry its easier. Easier to get over him. Easier to be mad and not wonder what he's doing. Not wonder if he's thinking of me.

Friday. One year. That stupid parking lot. Dancing. Drinking. "I want to marry my best friend." How cute he was. How smart he was. How confident we both were back then. Ugh.

So much easier to be angry. I'll go back to angry, and this will be easier to get through.

No comments: