Friday, September 29, 2006

FWB

I left something out yesterday when I posted.

I forgot to say that I fell off the wagon, did something really really really dumb, whatever you want to call it and had a session with you know who earlier this week. Shit, it had been awhile!

It was nice 8 times over for me, literally 8 times over. Wink wink. Actually much more than nice (intense, wonderful, amazing, tender, hot, better than ever, wondrous, really just the best ever with some amazing kissing included but as such, confusing as hell to me) but I could have used the Gnome around to prevent it.

So there you go. We'll see if the Gnome is around tonite. Doubt it.

1 comment:

Kitty Collins said...

Ugh dude I know. Makes no sense. Other than I miss him. But it was so good! (Imagine me whining that line out...) Like ice cream. You know its bad for you yet you find yourself going to goodberry's anyway.