Monday, October 29, 2007

Full weekend of new guys and a bad ex boyfriend

Bad ex boyfriend: The one who tries to love, but doesn't know how. Says all the right things but the actions don't match up. The one who makes all your other ex boyfriends actually look good, when you thought some of them were cads.

Or you can just call my bad ex boyfriend "Jackass of all trades."

I digress.

First, the positive.

Date with Prison Break. Yum. Met him at 7:30. 2 beers turned into many. We talked til 1am. Lovely time. He's funny as hell. He's cute as hell. We texted and messaged a few times over the weekend. Yum is all I can say. Next steps? I don't know, as he's going to Florida with buddies for a long weekend. I'll take it from there. However, I get a message from him at least once if not twice a day, and I'm diggin' it!!

Costume party with Fun Girl, Philly Girl and other folks. WHOOHOO. Loads of fun. No boys involved, but man did I have a good time. Dancing. Love dressing up. Second weekend in a row for the pirate costume. Ran into that rocker I had the DISASTROUS make out session with over a year ago, and just said hi and flirted a bit.

Not a word from Concert boy since I turned him down for hockey tix on Friday at 4;30. That's just too late to ask for a Friday night date. He's still back-burner guy. I've decided to go solo to my friend's b-day dinner this weekend rather than ask him...

The ex? The ex got his frickin' ring back. He told me that if I did not stop telling people about the door (he doesn't want anyone to get the IDEA that he's abusive b/c he says he is not. Says being the key word. We all know how well his words match up with his actions...) then he's going to go to my ex and tell him I've been neglectful of my dog and mini me.

Good luck I say. I've got nothing to worry about here. Your empty threats no longer work on me. You did break the door in my house, and you were an ass in public to me on numerous occasions. People saw how you are...

My lawyer girl has now advised me to start taping every call I get from him, or just not answer altogether.

His mojo no longer works, and I still have no sympathy for him. The best thing I got out of the conversations was saying this:

If you cared about me as a person half as much as you care what people in general think about you, we would still be together. However, you care far too much what everyone - coworkers, friends, and people you haven't met - thinks of you that you have no room to care for people. And the thing is, people think about you a lot less than you imagine they do. People have full lives, with problems, and issues, and general good and bad stuff. They just don't go around thinking about Hags the Fag all the time.

Write more later or tomorrow - its busy Monday for me.

No comments: