Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am not even close to catching up on this blog - so here's a random post that attempts just that

I have been so busy with work and somewhat with my social life that blogging hasn't been possible.

Whenever I get lazy, I just write shit in lists. I'm trying to get caught up (honestly, this blog is weeks behind) so I'll do some random paragraphs about everything.

Gymnastics

I coach gymnastics now, twice a week, while mini-me is training. Long story on how I got into this, but it takes her training costs to half of what they were with me putting in time on Mon/Wed nights. The girls I teach are awesome, for the most part, but one class in particular is really gassy. Not fart out loud gassy, but smelly, silent but deadly, you really need to take a shit gassy. Its the only drawback so far. That and the unbehaved kids (always one -two in every class.) I really don't like kids too much, but the ones that really want to learn, that are really trying, make it totally worth it.

Anti-slut of the year award goes to: ME!

I have been on seven dates, plus one run in over the weekend at Mosquito and Jackpot, with concert boy. I get an award (and probably some disbelief from several readers) for this one, as I have only, so far, kissed him. No making out, no sex. He's not groped or gotten to any bases yet. However, he's coming for dinner tomorrow night, and we'll see if I get to take a test drive.

The List

Who's on the list, who's off the list.

So far, I've got a list that looks like this:

  1. Prison Break Guy
  2. Concert Boy
  3. Writer Boy - NYC
  4. Ex-bf from Junior High who is MIA
  5. Old rich guy who peed off the side of the boat

Number 1 deserves his own entry, and will follow this one. Met him two weekends ago, right after NYC, and he's really, really cool. Looks just like Wentworth Miller. Sweet, tall, mid-30's and about to be divorced (been separated for 10 months.) Works in pharma. Travels. Owns a house. I'm diggin this one.

Number 2 is so nice, so generous, so smart, and it doesn't hurt that he's well-off, but hasn't made a move on me yet. I'm diggin him too, but curious about what's going on. Is he courting me? Is he intimidated? Is he dating someone else he sleeps with and he's a date around but only sleep with one kind of guy? Is he gay? We'll find out tomorrow I suppose. Oh he's shorter than number 1, and you know I really dig tall.

Number 3 is on the list b/c personality wise, he's a 9.5. He loves my friends, he's confident, he's thoughtful, he's smart, and he can talk to anyone and NOT piss them off. However, he's number 3 on the list b/c he lives in NYC, he's young, equipment-wise I rate him a 5, but he moves up to a solid 7 in the sack based upon moves and sincerity.

Number 4 is on the list b/c he's always been on the list since I was 15. He contacted me back in August, and since then, crickets. This one is really puzzling. I think of him every day. He won't move off the list til he dies...

Number 5 is on the list for perseverance and as a safety. A girl's gotta eat. I'm wondering how many times I can turn him down before he gives up. The last call was asking me to go see Celtic Woman. Who buys tickets to that shit? Apparently, rich guys from NC that pee off the side of their boats.


People who were on the list as real or as back-ups and honestly, safetys, are now off:

  1. Ex from 10 years ago (N) -off for bad behaviour and being less than honest with women (other than me)
  2. Punk Boy - he's still so very very fun to flirt with and he was good in bed when actually able to perform but he's tiresome and a player and honestly, a drunk from time to time
  3. Ex from the lake - I am never going to be more than friends with this guy, so he's the safety that is off the list

No comments: