Thursday, October 25, 2007

It took two bottles of wine

but we did it.

And he wasn't clinical, or honestly, particularly careful about it when it came down to making a move. It was good. Spontaneous. Passionate. And I didn't have to make a move on him for it to happen.

I'd give him a 7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1-10.

He also gets bonus points for the incredible bottle of wine he brought over. Impressive. Expensive and impressive.

Overall, a good night. He was attentive and gracious. He saw my yearbook and we looked through it and had some laughs. He gave up some fancy dinner at his restaurant to eat my dinner. We watched game 1 of the World Series (man I hate the Red Sox) and also got sucked into America's Most Smartest Model on VH1. Ad Girl, if you have not seen that show, check it out. 5 minutes and I was hooked.

That's all for now. I still need to catch up on Homey's visit here (so good to see you girl, be careful of those fires when you return home) and tell stories about Prison Break guy.

No comments: