Sunday, November 27, 2005

The BEST Man, yumm!

It has been an uneventful week. Too much time off! I should love to be home, but I get stir crazy and have to get out. Did the interview with Auburn and I did not listen to myself. Wore pants and a well fitted sweater which was hot enough. I was noticed. He made eye contact several times during the presentation and again, I emailed my evaluation of the presenter. He sent back, " Thanks for your input!" I have not seen him since, bummer! I keep thinking this is taking entirely too long, but I need to know if he's worth it. Gotta be, hope so, getting bored. Too many people off last week, at least this week will be normal!

My husband was a groomsmen in a wedding we went to yesterday. He looked fucking great. Unfortunately, the best man was on fire. So delicious. Tall, fit, with a shaved head and goatee. DANGEROUS! The best man was the groom's brother and friend of my husband's so OFF LIMITS to say the least. I have seen pictures of him and I THOUGHT he was a complete nerd. SURPRISE, SURPRISE I had something nice to look at during the ceremony. My husband introduced me to him and he grabbed my hand (at my fingers), not a full hand shake - like he was putting me in my "womanly" place. I don't like those kind of handshakes. I like full on palm to palm with a strong grip. Such a disappointment. I've realized he reminds me of my HI guy who I found out will be back at the beginning of the year. CAN'T WAIT!

Corporate Diva has been out of town. I MISS YOU CDIVA!!! (as do your fans....)
Please blog, and tell us about your trip with Ivy League!!! Please...

No comments: