Thursday, November 17, 2005

My evaluation

Yesterday Auburn asked me to help him with an interview. This is NOT a requirement for my job, nor do I have to answer to him. However, I agreed of course. The "interview" was to critique someone's speech and visual presentation. The presentation lasted an hour. I usually don't have that kind of time, but it was an usually slow day for me. So he lucked out. During the interview, Auburn strategically postitioned himself to sit across the room and diagonally to the left of me...probably the perfect view. Not too obvious to catch several glances directed my way....the speaker is in the front of the room, sir. So anyway, the interview ended and everyone is giving their evaluations to Auburn. I decide to blow the place and find my friend who just got an awesome boob job. I'm sure he was wondering, where is the evaluation from me. I decide to email him my eval. I did this at exactly 2:55 p.m. an hour or so after it was over. And then I call him to tell him what I've done. Auburn answers his phone, "yyyeeeeesssss!" (in his deep and sexy voice...it practically vibrated in my ear....mmmmm!) and I tell him I emailed the eval to him and he says emphatically, "THANK YOU!!! You were the only one who gave me exactly what I needed!" I'm thinking- no, not yet...I looked under the properties of my email to him and it was opened at 2:57p.m.- a little anxious, are we?!....So today he tells me how wonderful I am and that the next interview is on Wednesday and "I NEED you there!" I tell him, "Sure, wouldn't miss it." Note to self.....show a little leg next wednesday!!!

Bushy Brows was on the prowl today. I was successful at avoiding him yesterday. Told me I was one of the sexiest women in the hospital and then questioned what I had on under my skirt. Needless to say, he's thinking thigh highs with garter belts. Later he saw me in the hall and I had just changed for my run - a disappointing 2 miles with such perfect, cool running weather too....So now that he's seen me in my under armour, he wants to be my running partner. The last guy I ran with ruined another perfect friendship by falling for me...he called me his "beloved" a few too many times. Bushy brows says I shouldn't be out there running in the dark all by myself.....I'm likely safer without him chasing me. (and he admitted this to me as well.) Before we go our separate ways, he says be careful and kisses me on the forehead. Sweet, huh?

One major mistake I made today....I didn't go to a conference tonight. Auburn was likely there (DAMN!) and the doctor that spoke is single and a hottie(DOUBLE DAMN!!). The problem with doctors are, they all think they're hot. Even the dorks! But this guy, no dork and I have heard he's nice. I haven't dealt with him much. I should probably start dealing.

No comments: