Thursday, November 03, 2005

Travel is getting in the way of my blogging

As I am buried in work with the new job, and, added to that, have had to do more travel in the past few weeks, the blog has not been updated regularly. I promise to catch up soon. A sneak peak:

Last weekend Ivy League and I went to a party in the suburbs based primarily on the fact that the hosts had built a stripper pole in their family room. Fun!

I had the best sex of my entire life (and I have had a lot) last Friday night. We all know who with. I got Ivy League a bit tipsy that night and he still performed!

Yorkshire Hottie has been calling a lot, and I have not been answering. Damn I feel bad but I've happily committed to Ivy. Must have that awful conversation about not coming to London to see him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been like a week, are you ever going to write again. Way to leave a person hanging