Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Forces of Evil took over on my kitchen island

So the date with the Ivy League hottie was good. We went out to eat, and then drove to a club to go dancing.

I discovered that this very preppy guy can actually dance, and dance well.

The funniest moments of the night occurred when he brought me back to my car, still parked in a small, private parking lot behind the neighborhood bistro where we ate. He kissed me goodnight, very well I might add, and this lead to a 1 hour make-out session against our cars at 2 in the morning. My god, how old am I??? When is this madness going to end? I really should not be doing this sort of thing.

The whole scene is comical to think back upon, but while I was there it was quite nice and exactly where I wanted to be.

He called the next day, to ask about going out Saturday, and since the make out session was indeed good, I agreed.

Let's just say that Saturday night was filled with its own adventures, some captured here in my summary to Hospital Diva:
Okay, so the forces of evil took over me on my island in the kitchen I decided I had to have sex with Ivy League hottie on saturday night around 3. I am only human. It had been three months for me. I made the mistake of getting a bikini wax and shaving my legs so I had no internal excuses. The breaking point was that he had me on the island in my kitchen. What's a girl to do? We had a very very good night of food, adventures and dancing before the whole seduce a girl in her suburban kitchen thing.

The funny thing is, he was good, it was an amazing date, but he's not under my skin. You know? I don't know if this is because I am trying to be super cautious because this guy is pretty cool or what. Anyway, he's huge, and I am satisfied. These pipes are clean!!! We'll see what happens.

It must have been all okay, b/c he called less than 1 day and half later to ask for a date this coming weekend. I am intrigued but not obsessed (this feeling of detachment is like being a guy, I think.) I am so totally enjoying myself. Five days till I see him again. Hmm what to do til then...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, another message today from my british bad boy, and he mentions his "mum':


Hi babe
I wish I could hop on a plane too, I could be there in 8 hours, thirty minutes later that's us, in the hotel all naked!
My day has not been hectic, lunch with my mum, talked about you!
Hope your ok, and not too stressed.
Guess what? Nearly every morning that I have woken up since coming home, one of the first thoughts in my mind is always you.
Missing you.
x


Now its time for an update from Hospital Diva and what's going on in her life...

No comments: