Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Smitten

Monday

Better this week than last...

The day begins with a busy round of meetings. I am playing catch up on email but get about half of what I want to get done finished before noon. I know that Ivy League hottie will be in the building around 1 and this has just made my day.

What am I, in junior high again?

Yes I am.

I am booked at 1 when his meeting is, so I figure I may not see him. The hour goes by, he's not on IM, and I figure oh well.

I ping him around 2 and he tells me he's still in my building, working in a cubicle two rows over. Am dying to see him - just to see what he's wearing - but I am stuck in a meeting. He asks where I am, and I tell him the conference room number.

Five minutes later he walks by - and he flashes a smile and gives me this look as he passes the room, this look that says I know what you look like without your clothes on and I like it and I wish you were that way right now and let's leave this building and drive somewhere and get those clothes off you. He's all dressed up in dark pants and a blue shirt and my god he is just the hottest thing I have ever seen as he walks away.

I send him an IM that I know gets there before he reaches the desk:

Me: NICE
Him: You like? I dressed up for you
Me: No
Him: Yes, I wore this great outfit on a day when I wasn't meeting with execs - all for you
Me: Dude I would drink your bathwater
Me: You can eat crackers in my bed
Him: I am laughing out loud right now

I go back to my meeting but I can't concentrate. Damn this guy has gotten under my skin.

Later...

Him: R U there?
Me: Yes
Him: I am still here in your building
(I am thinking to myself perhaps this was his plan all along)
Him: Where is your office?
Me: Not in there...will ping you when I leave this meeting

I get a text message from him at 5:

Interested in a quickie? LOL

Heck yes!

But then, nothing. I sit at my desk for like 15 minutes. Shit, why did I say yes. He was obviously kidding. Carpe diem getting you in trouble again. Idiot! Idiot! I leave and go to my car. I decide to call him when I am 5 minutes away from the office.

Me: U suck! You can't put that out there and then not respond to me!

Him: You didn't get my text asking you to meet me in the parking lot? I sent you two messages right after you sent me the yes.

Ohhhhhh. Lost text messages. Wonder how many of those I haven't gotten.

Long story short. We make plans to meet at his place for take out and Monday night football. I get there and we're naked within 3 minutes and getting crazy in his living room. Nice. Not like I couldn't see that coming. We eat, we work on our computers for 2 hours (how geeky but I got a lot done) and we watch the baseball game and football game.

He says he is smitten, and I tell him I am too. So there ya go. Whatever smitten implies, that's what we are.

Yorkshire hottie calls when I am there - I don't care.
Ex fiance sends a cryptic text message ("I understand if you don't write back. You were right about everything. Have a nice life.") and I don't care. Can't deal with either right now.

We have another round at 11 (nice nice very hot nice can't even write about it as it was so nice) and I leave b/c I need to be up early.

No comments: