Saturday, October 22, 2005

Please allow me to introduce myself......

I'm sure you thought I was never going to sign on. Well, here I am. I work in healthcare, hence the name Hospital Diva (HD).

I am married with two boys. Have long brown hair and hazel eyes. The fact that I am married does not deter men from flirting with me, liking me, wanting me. A lot of the time I think "give me a break, I wouldn't put my marriage on the line for you!" and other times I think "you are too damn good to miss!!" I love my husband but for some reason his attention is not enough for me.

I have had 3 flings in the past, one is still presently going on with a cutie dept. director(CDD). I have also had a doctor and male nurse who I remain friends with. I will likely share some good stories of the past with them as well. One moved to CA and the other is in HI. One thing I will say, men who work in healthcare really know what to do with their hands!!!! mmmm!

I have not seen CDD since June when we went to a Braves game together....incidentally, I live in GA. I remember having serious hottie moments with him in the car when someone yelled across the parking lot...."get a room!" We mistakenly parked next to the Hank Aaron statue. If you're gonna fool around, this is not the place to be. People kept coming by and taking pictures!! CDD is also married and we are a lot alike. We wanted to get a room and have discussed the possibility often. We have made an agreement to try our best to not have actual sex; I don't think I could look myself in the mirror if I did. We are planning a meeting in Nov. It sucks having to plan so much, but he lives 2 hrs away. It is okay though, I work with a lot of men... one I am extremely interested in, but it will take months to work on this guy.

He is tall, super hot, and seems really fun....there is much I could do to this one. He is also married....good for having someone on the side, preferable even. Who wants someone pining away for you and turn psycho and ruin my life? Wouldn't do it, not me! We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is Corporate Diva?