Sunday, July 22, 2007

Such a good weekend...

with RS. We may not be able to imbibe like we used to, but we can still have fun. Thanks for being a pal and going with me.

I learned, on the way up to the Lake, that our friend out in CA has lightened her load, ahem, too and was out looking for apartments this weekend. Shout out to you! Thought of you all weekend, and we sent you a text. I think a girls weekend here in NC is now really in order - as if we didn't have enough reasons already - but adding you to the mix just makes it way too perfect. I know how much it hurts and I'm two weeks ahead of you but can tell you that everyday gets better.

I have my week o'dates coming up - starting tomorrow with the young guy who bought me the drink at Angus Barn. Yum. Tuesday I have another with a friend who I have known for awhile, and that one has me surprise excited (who knew?) It may be nothing, but the anticipation, at least, keeps me busy and positive. Wednesday I have drinks with friends/co-workers planned as well as a night on the town with Fun Girl and whatever other girls join us (Ad girl? Fall girl?)
Thursday I have scheduled an appearance at a party with the very cool woman who cleans my house. (Gosh she is so much fun while she is here cleaning, can't imagine what she's like when she's at a party.) Not sure how long that party is...I may stop in and then have drinks with a certain Ex (who I have wrote about in this blog) who tried desperately to warn me about this whole situation with Hags the Fag but I didn't quite take his advice. Shame on me.

Friday I leave town with Harley girl and meet Southern Gent for drinks.

Quote for the day:

I like my men like I like my coffee: Rich, warm and something in them that keeps me awake all night!

No comments: