Friday, July 27, 2007

Boys Don't Cry...

but they are kinda annoying when they drink too much.

Many boys drank too much while out of the town in Raleigh last night, and some of those boys were at Tir Na Nog. The atmosphere got so annoying that I left to head to the smoky recesses of the Jackpot before the band stopped playing.

Funny moments there?

  • Running into the guy I had my "I've got to have sex with at least one person while we are broken up" night with last fall when I was sad, angry girl. It wasn't awkward at all. Probably b/c he has no idea he has a small penis and that's the reason why I never saw him after that night...
  • Having some guy in a green shirt hit on me, and he kept coming up and whispering in my deaf ear, and I would smile and laugh and he'd go away for awhile and come back and do it again. I couldn't hear a thing. Who knows what he was saying? I didn't care. It's amazing what you get by with by nodding and smiling. The whole thing was entertaining Fun Girl so I kept it up for awhile...


So was it a date with Punk Rock boy last Tuesday evening?

Yes, indeed it was.

How do I know?

Because he referred to it as such to a friend last night at the bar ("Its been a good week. She and I had a great date on Tuesday...") Nothing exciting happened with him last night. Some sexual tension. Fun Girl caught him staring a lot at me when I wasn't looking. He's playing it really really cool. And for some of the night, this was fun.

But later in the night, his partner in crime was out with him, and they drank a lot. Some of you know exactly who I speak of. Hint: He likes to double down at the wrong time. That person was really drunk last night. Shocker! He asked a hot girl if she would make out with him within 60 seconds of starting a conversation. After last call, he was like a pinball...rolling around the bar, pushing buttons on whoever he could run into that was female, hoping to score big with one of them. He grabbed my ass four times last night. (After the final one, I left and Punk Rock boy pushed me out the door and said - "This is for your own protection. He's nuts.") It's not like I left early, the ugly lights were on, but I had clearly stayed too long.

Off tonite to a COOL party with Ad Girl - a fundraiser dowtown for SparkCon (http://www.sparkcon.com/) that should be fun. I believe I have talked Fun Girl into going with us - perhaps- I don't know - it sounded like she was considering it last night...but the beach is beckoning and I wouldn't blame her if she changed her mind.

Tomorrow I am off to Beaufort to meet with Southern Gent. Spoke with him again on the phone and he's taking Harley Girl and I "up to the Cape" in his boat. I have no expectations about his one (Harley Girl says that's a good way to be - how can I be disappointed?) so who knows what's gonna happen.

No comments: