Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun Girl FINALLY checks in

First thing I have to say is. wtf? Is there something in the water? I totally sound cliche here but what is going on with men, ahem, boys right now? AS I read through the posts I see that there are quite a few girls that have moved onto greener pastures, or shall I say forced on to greener pastures.

So here I sit with my wine and my dog, plotting yet again another chapter in my life alone as the fella of my dreams has...oh no....could it be.....comitment-phobia!!!! 3 years of dating, a pledge to support me while I pursue my PhD, then once I am 1 month into said PhD program I am notified that until I am financially stable and all around stable then I might (oh yippeee), just might get that little ring on my finger that I so do not deserve (according to the fella of my dreams) due to my recent status in poverty stricken student land.

Today I nailed the my most recent course, sailing through the program with nothing but A's on my roster thus far. I would celebrate, however I am worried there is no reason to celebrate as I probalby will not continue on in my program as I am having to re-plot my course, solo.

However I am letting certain things fuel my fire and inspire me to move on. 1) the recent photo I found that he took of his buddy and the 2 prostitutes they hired to sleep with while away on business. 2) Documentation of money spent on band equipment (note - fella of my dreams is 40 and still trying to become a rock-star, that's right folks, a 40 year old honkey tonk, bourbon swilling, denture wearing, bitch all day long, I'm a diva, give me all yer money cause I ain't sharin' rock star) while draining me of every meager penny that I have in order to support his fettish for shitty amps and scenester guitars.
3) finding out on the day my aunt died, the woman I am named after, a parapalegic whose hand I held as she left this earth - he ran up a hefty bar tab at a burlesque show and informed me he had to be away on "business" and could not be there for me in my time of mourning.

These are just the top 3. More later.....I am going to meet my co-blogger and partner in crime for drinks and hopefully better scenery than the rock-star posters I am surrounded by in the home I share with this fella of my dreams......

Food for thought.....I have some creative ideas for said picture of the prositute party I discoverred.....

Hell hath no fury folks, and I am a descendent of some mean motherfuckers........

No comments: