Thursday, August 16, 2007

And the second part of this - for Ad Girl

Okay -for your perusing. MySpace is calling out to you, Ad Girl.

42 Things Rarely Asked...answers by ME

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?Yes, one in particular
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?Yes, so many.
3. When was the last time you've been swimming in a lake?Last month - Smith Mountain Lake
4. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?I like company, really I do.
5. Whats hurting you right now?Tinnitus in my ear is bad today
6. Who was your favorite boy band from the past?Duran Duran - do they count?
7. Do you think OJ killed his wife?Absolutely
8.Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?Christina
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?Almost always with only a few exceptions. Two I consider very, very good friends.
10. Do you know how to play poker?Yes and not very well
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?For sure. I'm a parent. You wouldn't believe how long I can go without sleep. I once went a whole year.
12. What's your favorite commercial?This one is tough one - this week I would say its the Vegas one where the girls switch wigs in the bathroom.
13. What type of food do you eat the most?I really like ribeye, but I mostly eat salads as of late
14. When was the last time you had a lot of fun?Just this past Friday night, with Will, Daniel, Scott EP DJ @ JP & a whole lot of vodka.
15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco?I have - its ice cream. You can't go wrong.
16. The Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankees?Neither - hate 'em both
17. What kind of underwear do you have on?The kind I always wear...those of you who know me get that
18. How often do you remember your dreams?Rarely
19. When was the last time you had a cappuccino?In April, in Honfleur, France. It was great.
20. What is your biggest fear?Having my daughter pre-decease me
21. What's the one thing on your mind right now?What's always on my mind? C'mon!
22. Ever been in love?Several times. Good stuff.
23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner?Yes, and pepper
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?Yes
25. What’s your favorite candy bar?Mallo Cups
26. Do you like bananas?Nope, unless they are in a banana split.
27. Have you ever gotten into a car accident?A few minor ones
28. What do you wear to bed?different things...
29. Been caught stealing?no
30. Do you know how to play pool?Barely
31. Do you like scary movies?Yes.
32. Do you truly love someone?Absolutely and with reckless abandon. She's 10 and she looks a bit like me
33. Bluegrass or rap?Rap, but old school rap.
34. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?Ohhh this one changes daily. But this week it is Daniel Craig
35. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole?1%
36. What food or drinks do you find disgusting?Gin, and for food it would be yams
37. Would you change something about yourself?My singing voice. Or my height.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!recently
39. If you could have one thing right now, what would it be? a winning lotto ticket for powerball
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?Yes.
41. Have you ever sung in front of a mirror?common, daily occurrence in this house

42. Last person who slept with you in bed?; ) Not saying who but it was really, really
good


No comments: