Monday, August 20, 2007

Okay so here's the new song I'm gonna put 3 times on a mix CD

The Way I Are - Timbaland. It's on iTunes. So very catchy, and somewhat apropos. I can't get it out of my head. I changed it to my MySpace song. I'm gonna put in 3 times on the next mix cd I make for all of you! I'll request it from every DJ we run into in the next two weeks. I'm gonna drive y'all nuts with this one.

Timbaland Sings:
I ain't got no money
I ain't got no car to take you on a date
I can't even buy you flowers
But together we could be the perfect soulmates
Talk to me girl
Keri Hilson Sings:
(Oh) Baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me
If we go and touch you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks just you and me
thug it out 'til we get it right
You can check out the video here: http://www.timbalandmusic.com/

I'm doing okay- I know Ad Girl and Fun Girl are just as confused as I am. Who saw this coming? No one...

Back to work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a better choice would be
Outkast (Andre 3000) - Draculas Wedding
"I wait my whole life for the right one,
and it freaks me out -
I'm terrified of you..."

Kitty Collins said...

Damn Kiki, you win! Always taking it to the next level...