Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Servicing the vehicle or It's not a break-up, it a breakover

So...visit to Dr. Davis' office today. For some injections. A little present to me, thank you.

Tonite, highlights touch up.

Tomorrow, the grass will be mowed. Full brazilian. And my brows. With Suzanne, at Rock Star's advice and recco. And that girl is well put together, so I'm gonna keep taking that advice.

I'll be sure to shave my legs, all the way up, just on the off chance that some situation presents itself. Its been 6 weeks. I'm dying. I can't go this long without.

OMG.

What if Suzanne is that Suzanne from the bathroom last year. Remember? The bathroom at Alibi? Dear Penthouse Forum, you will never believe what happened to me...

Tomorrow night, potentially Tir Na Nog. The band with the guy from last fall - he who was disappointing in the sack but oh-so-much fun to hang out with and make out with -is playing. So is his guitarist, who I have a history with...not in the sack but we had a complete make out session that was really, really awkward. Eek. It's just something to do. Really, I just want to be out on the off chance I can run into Punk Rock boy.

Friday night - First Friday crawl with some group of us: Ad Girl, Fun Girl, L., who knows who else.

I've got all this mega-grooming to get to AND I still have 150 pages left on Harry Potter. I also have to look up Barbara Steele on IMDB. Someone Punk Rock boy spoke of. He listened with interest when I went on and on about David Lean's films...

"I thought about that kiss all day." QUOTE FROM PUNK BOY

Life is good.

No comments: