Thursday, August 16, 2007

As requested, Ad Girl

You really, really need to just go ahead and get a MySpace profile so you can participate. C'mon. Jump in! The water is fine! All your friends are in here.

42 Things Rarely Asked.. answers provided by Punk Boy

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?A couple times, in my misspent youth, in Jersey
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?I’m asleep, how would I know?
3. When was the last time you've been swimming in a lake?A lake? really? Again, probably in Jersey
4. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?Well, now that you got me thinking I have weird sleeping habits, I'm all self-conscious
5. Whats hurting you right now?Hunger
6. Who was your favorite boy band from the past?Oh come on.
7. Do you think OJ killed his wife?Of course, of course, who else would want to? Spouses love killing each other
8.Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?sigh... those two hobags are still around?
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?Sometimes, sure
10. Do you know how to play poker?Ah, no. No clue, actually.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?Haven’t made it that long
12. What's your favorite commercial?Best commercial ever is the Geico "tiny house" reality show--"Are you kidding me?!"
13. What type of food do you eat the most?Peanut butter? pizza? not at the same time
14. When was the last time you had a lot of fun?Just this past Friday night, with Natalie, Daniel, Scott EP DJ @ JP & a whole lot of Jack Daniel’s.
15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco?a what?16. The Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankees?I’m not really the sporty type, in case you hadn't noticed
17. What kind of underwear do you have on?Now we're getting to the good questions, you perv. (Thanks Stacey)
18. How often do you remember your dreams?Just about always. i have good dreams usually
19. When was the last time you had a cappuccino?It’s been years, if ever
20. What is your biggest fear?That another Republican will win the race in '08. (ditto Stacey)
21. What's the one thing on your mind right now?Lunch
22. Ever been in love?Kinda sorta
23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner?Of course
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?Yes
25. What’s your favorite candy bar?Reese’s cups, but not the regular ones, the big ones they make at Easter & Christmas--more peanut butter. yes, I am a candy connoisseur
26. Do you like bananas?I do, I really do
27. Have you ever gotten into a car accident?A few minor ones
28. What do you wear to bed?Said underwear
29. Been caught stealing?I’ve only ever stolen one thing, ever, & I was not caught
30. Do you know how to play pool?Yes, sure. Next question.
31. Do you like scary movies?Do you mean horror movies, or movies that scare you? These are two different questions. Movies like Rush Hour 3 are scary, and I hate them, and horror movies with vampire lesbians don’t scare me, but I love them. Hope that clears things up.
32. Do you truly love someone?Probably
33. Bluegrass or rap?Yaaaawn
34. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?Just ONE? Good lord, you're killin me, but I have to go with Jenna Fischer, aka Pam from The Office. Sigh…
35. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole?Half percent
36. What food or drinks do you find disgusting?Scotch—really, it tastes & smells like shoe leather
37. Would you change something about yourself?Sure, plenty, of course. As the Boss sang, "Wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face..."
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!Why, I played just the other night!
39. If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?Said Jenna Fischer
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?I don’t think so, sorry, I’m not that noble
41. Have you ever sung in front of a mirror?I’ve done lots of things in front of mirrors. (thanks Stacey—I mean, I agree with your statement, not thanking you for doing something in front of a mirror)
42. Last person who slept with you in bed?Wouldn’t you like to know!

No comments: