Monday, August 06, 2007

Atomic

Saturday.

Well, early Saturday, I did the walk of shame across his Cam Village Condo courtyard. UGH.

Why does he have to live there?

Why am I doing this walk of shame - hair all mussed, skinny jeans, high heeled shoes - at 8 am and I am HOW OLD?!

I go home. Long phone session with Fun Girl who thankfully calls me on my way home (she got a kick out of that) and knocks me out of my self-imposed shame and guilt session. She's got issues of her own to deal with and I'm glad to talk about her for a change....

Get home. Mmm still have some pages left in Harry Potter. I'm savoring this one, only reading a few pages here and there. That and my drinking and slutty ways don't leave too much time for reading.

I fall asleep and wake up at 2. I like this. Wish I had a buttload in the bank so I could live like this for awhile.

I go shopping. Bought a buttload of stuff for mini-me at Limited 2, including EGADS bras. It hits me as I am in the middle of that store, looking around at all the moms and tweens around me, that I am a mom who did a walk of shame this morning.

I am such a dirty, dirty girl. Someone is going to see that zipper on my grown up suit and expose me for the 18 year old idiot I really am.

I digress.

I go home. Shower. Perfume. Grooming. Prepare myself for my date (another one - this time I know its a date) with Punk boy. I pick him up, we go to a nice restaurant near State, have a long dinner, lots of adult beverages in adult martini glasses. I'm really digging this. We decide we've eaten too much and need a pot of coffee, so we go back to his place.

We can't find any friends who are willing to meet us out, so we're on our own schedule.

And so, we stay in his place for awhile. And, as much fun as I had the nights before, Saturday night was mind blowing. So good.

Apparently, he who should not be named is not the only guy who is fabulous in the sack. This guy is so good. So good. He knows what he doing and he's confident and he's sexy and he's appreciative and he's about me and he's about him.

As per the night before, we headed up to the bar (just a mile away) and didn't make any pretense about going in together. Let em talk. We sit down. The bartender, who knows both of us separately, just looks back and forth at us, but doesn't say anything.

We have a GREAT time. Talking, talking, talking. Laughing. The AC was broke in the bar and we didn't give a shit. The DJ was a friend of both of ours and was playing stuff for us all night. (Atomic was my favorite. ) There was some PDA on his part, a little surprising. Not in a "marking his territory way" but in a "I like touching you" way.

I decided it was time to take him to my house.

Unfortunately, I had not taken Ad Girl's sage advice and disposed of my copy of "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood." Damn if he didn't find it within 5 minutes of being in my living room.

He thought my bed looked "big and grown up." HAHAHAHAHA. I just think that is funny as I am not at all acting like a grown up this week.

More on Sunday in a later post, as that day was particularly good as well, thanks to spending time with Fun Girl and Ad Girl.

Attorney girl said this profound thing to me:

Maybe the social moron wasn't good in his bed on his own. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're the one who is good in bed?
Hmmm. Yes. I believe that there might be some truth to that. But I think this guy is good on his own too.

No comments: