Thursday, August 16, 2007

Have I a doubt, baby, when I'm alone

I took matters into my own hands.

L proposed karaoke in a private room on Capital for Sat night. Said she did it recently with a group and it was a blast. She said she would get it together...but these might be drunk plans. Sounds fun - right? You guys know how lame I am about karaoke. But I thought this gives me the perfect opportunity to send out a message to he who keeps running through my mind.

So I told Punk Boy about it via email and he's in - whether we do karaoke or something else.

I have my Saturday night set on Thursday afternoon. Couldn't leave things to chance.

Also, D confirmed for Def Leppard. Front row! Joe Elliot! Cute date! Nice!

Things just keep coming together. Why is that? I'm overwhelmed!

No comments: