Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Still 14 years old here...yup. Not showing my age at all

So MySpace bulletins.

MySpace bulletins are ways to broadcast public messages to all your friends. There are several people on my list that do these regularly. Sometimes they are YouTube videos, sometime they are messages like, "come on down to the bar where I work, I am working tonite" sort of messages, sometimes they are funny, time wasting surveys. I have a high school friend that loves to do them - how she finds the time, I have no idea b/c she's a busy Vet. But I digress...

There was a latter type bulletin -called 42 Things - that three people within my network had done. They are random questions - very high school - but pretty fun to fill out especially if you are someone like me who loves to fill out forms, surveys, anything narcissistic etc.

Punk Boy was one. And I got mentioned in his bulletin. It was as follows:

Question 16 - When was the last time you had enormous fun?
Answer - Friday night with (insert my real name here), Double down (but insert his real name here) cool dj friend (insert his name here) and a lot of Jack at the JP.

NICE. There was another intriguing one:

Question 42: Who is the last person you slept with?
Answer: Wouldn't you like to know?!

Apparently, he's never been in love either, or hasn't had a great one, judging from his answer to that. "Kinda sorta."

So I did this too. It was too much fun not to.

Question 16: The last time you had fun?
My Answer: I answered just like him, with his name instead of mine, and replaced vodka with Jack.

Question 24: Ever been in love?
My answer: Several times. Good stuff.

Question 42: Last person you slept with?
My answer: ; ) Not telling you who but it was really, really good

Ooh and my favorite funny one was this:

Question 1: Ever been searched by the cops?
My answer: Yes, by one in particular

A little shout out to my ex on that one, as he gets the bulletins too.

No comments: