Friday, August 10, 2007

She's exotic not foreign like an old cadillac...

Well, I was at the pool and got a nice reminder via SMS that someone had left a comment on my MySpace page around 1.

We got kicked out of the pool around 2 due to an approaching storm, so I logged in to a funny little comment there. Then another message from him as well. Lots of stuff in there, but the one thing that stood out:

I'm really looking forward to tonite. Only a few hours to go...

Hee!

Am I 14 or what?

So I replied to his note, telling him among other things, that his double down friend is most welcome to come out with us tonite, but that said friend should not, "Grab my ass as that is someone else's job to do tonite. ;) "

Oohh another one just came in as I write. I'll check in now....

(Time goes by...pretending like you are waiting on my to come back.)

His response to all that was : Well put!

And we are going out together...as I will pick him up. Ad girl, if you are reading this,I'll get there as soon as I can.

No comments: