Monday, August 13, 2007

Shun the non believer!

I spent the afternoon at Ad Girl's pool, and we discussed the following things while being lazy all afternoon.

  1. Charlie the unicorn on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus) is apparently universal with 10 year old girls. But its all snarky and adult...
  2. Mini-me's friend has created what is called "The List"
  3. The List is your ranking of the guys in your life that you like, and men can be added or fall off the list at your command and wish
  4. The List is required, according to mini-me's friend, because, I quote: "I'll never be alone. I have the List..."
  5. How do people get on this List? I am so glad you asked. According to the 10 year olds, it is similiar interest. The example they gave is as follows: "Jake likes cherries. I like cherries. They are, like, my favorite fruit!"
  6. It occurred to me how silly this sounds. Oh! to be ten again! Then it hit me - um, this is no really different than being 37...he likes old horror movies, I do too. We both like bourbon. It is one of my favorite liquors. I like kissing him, he likes kissing me. We both like sex. With each other, and in general. We unanimously agree that sex is a great, great thing, That's all it takes. Its just like we both like cherries!!!
  7. You don't agree? Shun the non-believer!
  8. I added the punk boy to my top 10 friends on MySpace. This was a subtle move on my part - a way of saying, hey, I am digging this. We both like bourbon. We sometimes sleep together. You should be in my top friends. I don't know if this means anything, but your picture now sits right next to one of my other top friends AND Fun Girl's nephew, Sgt. Major Gorgeous George the Cat. I think all this means is that you are in my top ten. Did he notice, and change his top friends? Am I in his top ten now? I am too scared to look, for fear of rejection. Does he like cherries too? How old am I, really?
  9. HOW OLD AM I REALLY?
  10. Ad Girl and I couldn't really come up with a full List for me, but we know who is at the top at this moment. And she keeps laughing like Ralph Wiggum at me.
  11. "Magical wonders behold when you enter, Charlie..."

No comments: