Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am shocked, shocked further by my potty mouth

He writes:

I had a great time. I got an email stating there is likely to be a reschedule.

Did I set a precedent in getting you wet so early in the evening?

So I responded:

Indeed. You have set a precedent. Well played, insert real name here, well played. The game's afoot.

Who knew a rainstorm and subsequent wet t-shirt and ass (it was a black t-shirt, thankyouverymuch potty minds) would be so much fun.

26 views today of my MySpace profile by noon. Who are these people that are looking at it? It's set to private. It's not strangers or randoms....

On another funny note.

I have a neighbor who brought me tomatoes. Now, I love me some tomatoes. Sometimes mini me and I will make an entire meal out of tomatoes, cutting up 3-4 and just eating the slices for dinner with a bit of salt, sugar and pepper on them. So I really liked getting these tomatoes.

He came over and gave them to me and said, "We've never met. Just wanted to say hi and wonder if you would like some fresh vegetables from my garden."

(I was on the cell phone at the time, in my garage, talking to Attorney Girl. I said a quick thanks so much.)

So the next morning - yesterday - I am walking back from the bus stop. Unshowered. Undeodorized. Hair unkempt. You get the pic. And I see him outside - and say, "Hey! We enjoyed those tomatoes! Thanks again!"

And I continue on to my house.

By the time I reach my driveway, he's pulling up in his car. And he says:

Are you a married woman?

Huh? Really! That's the best you got?! That is your opening line?! I know he's gonna ask me out, and he does. I tell him I'm really busy in the next few weeks. Read that as code for, no I am not going out with you, late forties neighbor guy who I have already forgotten the name of, you with your 1978 San Francisco gay man mustache, no I am not going out with you.

He showed up, today at noon, with more tomatoes. This game apparently is afoot too. He's not on the list.

No comments: