Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My liver took the night off -finally!

Quiet night at home. Tried to read Harry Potter but made it through a few pages and started watching Easy Rider instead. Then fell asleep. I'm going to make this book last way longer than I should, because there are no more to look forward to.

Earlier in the evening I did get a call from Punk boy. Talked for 20 minutes. Nice. Nice. Again, not sure what to think of all this but just going with it.

Mini-me returns tonite. Apparently very, very homesick this time.

That's all I got so far. Not too much to write about when your night consists of getting your nails done, a trip to the grocery store, and a trip to the alphabet store.

Ohh. The alphabet store. I bought some gin. Is that a bad thing? I don't drink gin, but someone I know does...thought it was good to have in the house.

No comments: